As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PREC3FR250F Silver 1/2" Drive Split Beam Torque Wrench with Flex Head #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- The length also provides the needed reach for those-hard-to-get-at places. Tool does not have to be 'turned down' after use, providing convenience.
Torque setting locks on adjustable wrenches for repetitive applications. Adjustment knob eliminates spring tension, so setting torque on adjustable wrenches is fast and easy. Nickel/chrome finish with ergonomic grip.
2. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PREC4D600F Wrench 3/4" Dr. Split Beam Torque w/Detachable Head 200-600 Ft/Lbs #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Dated calibration compliance certificate. Durability: All steel construction resists industrial fluids and abuse l. No need to reset tool Comes with 1 year warranty.
Length: 48". This tool does not have to be "turned down" after use 4% accuracy clockwise. And is made in the USA. Speed: innovative torque mechanism requires only fingertip force to adjust.
3. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PREC2FR100F Wrench 3/8" Dr. Split Beam Torque w/Flex Head 20-100 Ft./Lbs #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- And is made in the USA. Dated calibration compliance certificate. Packaged in a storage case. Speed & durability! convenience: this tool does not have to be "turned down" after use Speed: Innovative torque mechanism requires only fingertip force to adjust Durability: All steel construction resists industrial fluids and abuse Length: 17-5/8"l4% accuracy clockwise No need to reset tool Comes with 1 year warranty.
Look no further than here for a tool that offers convenience.
4. Precision Instruments #ad
3/4" Drive Torque Wrench and Breaker Bar Combo Pack #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Combo pack includes C4D600F and Breaker Bar Handle. Strong enough to break free even the most stubborn fasteners. Heavy duty knurl grip always wear appropriate work gloves.
Push button allows the user to select desired length up to 41”. Completely manufactured at Precision Instruments from American-made steel.
|Brand||Precision Instruments #ad|
|Manufacturer||Precision Instruments #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty on material and workmanship|
5. Capri Tools #ad
0.5 To 6" lb in 0.05" Lb Increments, Capri Tools Ultra Precision Certified Torque Limiting Screwdriver Set #adCapri Tools #ad
- 6% accuracy, certified in accordance with asme b107. 300-2010 and iso 6789. 2003. Includes a NIST-traceable calibration Certificate. Torque range from 05 to 6 in. Comes with 16 screwdriver bits: slotted: 4 mm, 6 mm, t25, ph2, star: t10, t20, t30, t15, hex: 3 mm, ph3, 4 mm, 5 mm, PH1, T40, phillips: ph0, 6 mm.
Intuitive single hand torque adjustment lets you quickly adjust torque settings on the fly. Increments. Enjoy the excellent hand feel and ultimate maneuverability especially in tight spots.
Lbs. In 005 lb. Wide - up to 50% smaller form factor than comparable torque screwdrivers. 1/4 in. Ultra-precise torque limiting screwdriver lets you work on electronics, computer equipment, and delicate instruments with ease and confidence. Includes a premium custom carry case. Long and 1 in. Just 4. 1 in. Universal hex bit holder.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
6. CDI Torque Products #ad
250' Lbs., Torque range, CDI 2503MFRMH 1/2" Drive Micrometer Adjustable, Torque Wrench, 30' #adCDI Torque Products #ad
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction, Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring. Meets or exceeds asme b107. 14-2004, iso 6789 standards, Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.
I. S. T. Each tool comes with a Certificate of Calibration and custom molded storage case. Cdi torque products are proudly made in the united States of America, City of Industry, California.
Fast, accurate and easy to set, easy-to-read laser marked scales, Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal. Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% ccw of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
|Brand||CDI Torque Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Snap-on Industrial Brands warrants that CDI Torque products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the usable life of the product.|
7. Wheeler #ad
Gunsmithing and Maintenance, Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting #adWheeler #ad
- Ease of use: apply, windage screws and base screws, guard screws, accurate torque settings to scope rings, repeatable, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
Durable: bits are made of s2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”. Includes: 10 bits hex to square adapter, #32 flat blade, #10 flat blade, 7/64 hex, 5/32 hex, #11 flat blade, t15 torx and Leupold specialty flat blade, 3/32 hex, t20 torx, ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case.
Accuracy: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%. Reliable: torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds.
8. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PRED2F150HM Torque Wrench 3/8" Drive Dial-Type with Memory Pointer 150 lb. in. #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Memory needle records peak torque for each application. Patented torsion bar design ensures the most accurate wrench possible.
Accurate to within 2% of the reading in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction. Dial type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy.
9. Neiko #ad
Neiko 20743A Digital Torque Adapter, 3/4" Drive | 150-750 Foot-Pound | Audible Alert #adNeiko #ad
- Auto shut off in 80 seconds. Converts any ratchet wrench into a precision torque wrench; accurate calibration device for existing digital and analog torque wrenches.
Audible confirmation with 3 LED light indicator and progressive audio notification when reaching specified torque. Adapter can calculate torque both metric and SAE units Ft.
Lb. N-m and kg-m; 3/4-inch drive and socket is compatible with size adapters. Range: 150-750 ft-lb or 200-1000 n-m; accuracy: +-2%; Memory: 50; Uses 2 AA batteries. Two types of modes: peak mode indicates when a specific level of torque is reached and trace mode actively shows how much torque is being applied on the display.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|