As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
Blue flowers, 1, Size Container, Nepeta muss. 'Blue Wonder' Catmint Perennial #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- For best results, plant in usda zone:4-8 - Mature size: 12-15in H x 14-20in W. Plant is delivered in a #1 size Container. This beautiful plant is known for its pleasant smell.
Attracts butterflies and is deer resistant. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
2. Brighter Blooms #ad
Walker's Low Nepeta Catmint, 1 Gallon #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Shipping time- order now and your plants will be shipped out the next business day. They will perk right back up. Warranty- if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt.
Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. You will not get a mature tree or plant. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
Cannot ship to az due to federal restrictions. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Shipping size- plants come in 1 gallon pots. These are young plants. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. Delivery- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|
3. Proven Winners #ad
Blue-Purple Flowers, 0.65 Gal. Cat's Meow Catmint Nepeta Live Plant #adProven Winners #ad
- Shrubs shipped from November through March will arrive dormant. Hardy in zones 3-8, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success.
Full sun 6+ hours required. 065 gallon perennials are 6-14 in. 17-20 in. Tall and 12- 18 in. Tall and about 1 year old at shipment, varies by season. Wide at maturity.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
4. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
19cm, Premier Plant Solutions 19950 Plants That Work Junior Walker Catmint Nepeta #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Showy, mint relative, with fragrant gray-green foliage. Hardiness Zones: 5-9. Does not ship to ca, nv, az, ut, AK, id, OR, wa, mt, HI. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants.
Compact habit with blue-purple flowers from may to late fall. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Mature height and width: 12-18 Inches Tall and 24-30 Inches Wide.
5. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
Beautiful Ground Lawn Covers- Low- Maintenance, QAUZUY GARDEN 50 Seeds Catmint Seeds- 'Blue Wonder'-Nepeta Mussinii-Perennial Compact Heat Tolerant #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Feature. Its billowing foliage is topped with spikes of flowers in early summer with repeat blooms throughout the season. You will get the best flowering if you plant your catmint in full sun, however, the plants will also grow well in partial shade.
Press the seeds into the potting soil mix and only cover the seeds very lightly with the soil. Sow. Planting time.
Start the seeds indoors six to eight weeks before the last spring frost in seed flats or small pots filled with potting soil mix. Sun. Catmint is a very beautiful herb grown in 4-8USDA. Usda hardiness zone. Seedlings emerge in 5-20 days. Keep soil moist until germination. Nepeta has slightly aromatic gray-green foliage with a delicate, lacy appearance.
6. IM WAODE #ad
1 Starter Live Plant of Nepeta racemosa Walker's Low. Catmint. Lovely Blue Violet Flowers Accent The Tangy Aromatic Grey Green Foliage. #adIM WAODE #ad
- Spacing: plant 3' apart. Bloom time: early Summer to Late Summer. Can be divided every 3 - 4 years in spring. Prefers dryish, not especially fertile soil. Cut back in early spring to 4-6".
Type: perennials. Cut back by 2/3 in july to promote reblooming in August to end of summer. Seeds are sterile. Zones: 3-8. Height: medium 30". Sun-shade: full Sun to Mostly Sunny. Long blooming, but spent flowers can be sheared off to promote rebloom and/or improve appearance.
7. Nepeta Nervosa #ad
Catmint Seeds, 'Pink Cat'- Nepeta nervosa, Compact, heat tolerant,Perennial 50 Seeds #adNepeta Nervosa #ad
- Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Genus:Nepeta. Brand:nepeta Nervosa, Mpn:Flowers/Herb. Model:catmint, Patternname: 50 Seeds.
8. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
'Pink Cat'- Nepeta Nervosa Catnip Non-GMO Seeds Compact Hardy Heat Tolerant Perennial Ground Cover Low-Maintenace, QAUZUY GARDEN 25 Catmint Seeds #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Mature size. Perfect for mass plantings, groundcovers, rock gardens, and borders, cottage gardens, edging, beds, coastal gardens, and containers. Nepeta is great for attracting bees and beautiful addition to the garden with its bright-colored flowers.
Catmint is a perennial herb grown in usda Zones 4 - 8 reaching 10 to 24 inches in height, with a width of 1 to 2 ft. Easy to grow. Catmint is easy-growing, and heat tolerant.
Use. Seedlings emerge in 5-20 days. Its billowing foliage is topped with spikes of flowers in early summer with repeat blooms throughout the season.
With a little bit of patience and the proper care, fast-growing, eye-catching, you can enjoy these beautiful flowers in garden for many years to come. Sow. Keep soil moist until germination. Nepeta has slightly aromatic gray-green foliage with a delicate, lacy appearance. Feature. Press the seeds into the potting soil mix and only cover the seeds very lightly with the soil.
9. Grimm's Gardens #ad
Purrsian Blue Catmint> Nepeta faassenii 'Purrsian Blue'> Landscape Ready 1 Gallon Container #adGrimm's Gardens #ad
- Due to department of Agriculture regulations, we cannot send plants to California. Usda planting zones: 3 to 8. Light requirement: Full Sun. Mature height: 14 to 18 Inches. Mature width: 18 to 30 Inches.