As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dunlop #ad
Dunlop D404 Front Motorcycle Tire 100/90-19 57H Black Wall, Fits: BMW F650 1997-1999 #adDunlop #ad
- Offset center groove offers excellent straight-line stability. Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort. Front and rear tread patterns designed for outstanding water evacuation and wet grip.
Expanded size range fits a wide variety of older bikes and cruisers. Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip. The dunlop d404 is not recommended for use on Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
2. Shinko #ad
Shinko 777 Front Tire 100/90-19 Reinforced #adShinko #ad
- Specifically designed for cruiser machines and is available in a multitude of sizes to fit many V-twin and metric cruiser models. Higher mileage and load capacity. Tread compound designed for a great combination of traction and mileage.
Directional tread pat. Heavy duty version with reinforced carcass available in select sizes. H-rated tubeless, 4-ply rated. Dot approved. Tire specifications:Load / speed index: 61H. Recommended rim inches: 2. 50 Overall diameter inches: 26. 10 Overall width inches: 3. 98. Maxi.
3. Shinko #ad
Shinko 712 Front Tire, 100/90-19 #adShinko #ad
- H rated 130 mph tubeless, 4 ply nylon carcass. Staggered tread pattern that provides excellent wet weather performance. Designed for mileage and performance.
4. MICHELIN #ad
100/90-19 57H, Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tire Cruiser Front #adMICHELIN #ad
- Roads. Aramid belts in the rear commander, instead of less costly fiberglass, controls the centrifugal growth on the tire allowing a large contact patch, excellent traction and wear. Each front commander tire size is tailored to the unique handling characteristics of each bike by a combination of profile and casing designs.
Rayon carcass ply instead of polyester for a compliant ride and stable handling. Test riders logged more than half a million miles on U. S. Developed and tested by and for American riders.
5. Bridgestone #ad
Bridgestone Spitfire S11F Sport/Touring Front Motorcycle Tire 100/90-19 #adBridgestone #ad
- Excellent tire for bikes of the 1970s and 1980s. Bias-ply general purpose. 4-ply casing, incorporating insert plies, and a refined belt technology that helps keep the tire round and cool even at top speeds. Spitfire s11, for touring oriented riders who also enjoy a sporty ride.
6. Kenda #ad
Kenda K760 Dual/Enduro Rear Motorcycle Bias Tire, 100/90-19 57C #adKenda #ad
- Stiffer bead and sidewall construction provide stability and better cornering control. Legal for highway use and excellent for intermediate to hard terrain.
Aggressive knobs are designed for dirt performance. Dot approved 80% dirt / 20% road. For maximum traction on soft and intermediate surfaces.
7. Dunlop #ad
Dunlop D401 Front Motorcycle Tire 100/90-19 57H Wide White Wall, Fits: BMW F650 1997-1999 #adDunlop #ad
- An advanced motorcycle tire tread pattern and specifically formulated Dunlop motorcycle tire compound deliver outstanding grip in wet or dry weather, while delivering long tire life.
The dunlop d401 is the approved Harley-Davidson cruiser tire. All dunlop d401 motorcycle tires use bias or bias-belted construction, and incorporate a computer-optimized motorcycle tire tread profile to reduce cupping for even wear.
8. MMG #ad
MMG Motorcycle Tire 4.00-19 100/90-19 Tube Type Front or Rear Street and Cruiser, Model P279 #adMMG #ad
- This tire can replace 110/90-19 or 100/90-19 read bELOW FOR MORE INFO. Great for classically styled motorcycles and sidecars. Modern rubber compounds and construction offer excellent grip and durability.
Mmg tires, designed for use with motorcycles with 19” Rim front or Rear. Can be used as street or light off road dual purpose.
9. Metzeler #ad
Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra Front Motorcycle Tire 100/90-19 57H Black Wall, Fits: BMW F650 1997-1999 #adMetzeler #ad
- Ultra high mileage coupled with Metzeler performance and handling. Outstanding high and low speed stability and smooth handling. Technology offering consistent performance throughout the tire's life. Specifically designed for Custom Touring bikes.