As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Permatex #ad
Permatex 84109 PermaPoxy 4 Minute Multi-Metal Epoxy, 0.84 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal dark grey epoxy adhesive that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Suggested applications: ideal for complex, chrome, copper, multi-piece assemblies; bonds rigid materials including aluminum, brass, fill metal cracks, iron, stainless steel, and steel; use to seal welded seams, and mount metal components.
Water and solvent resistant epoxy sets in 4 minutes with no clamping needed; permanent strength up to 4500 PSI. Temperature range: -60°f to 300°f -51°C to 149°C. Fills gaps and will not shrink; when cured can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed.
2. 3M #ad
50 mL Cartridge, 38315, 3M Panel Bonding Adhesive #ad3M #ad
- Bonds a variety of steel, SMC, aluminum, and FRP traditional fiberglass non-structural components. A high performance two component epoxy adhesive. Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP traditional fiberglass.
The net fill amount is 47. 5mL. Cartridge Volume is 50mL. Also use to reinforce welded or riveted structural components. Use with 08190 performance manual applicator and 38191 Static Mixing Nozzle.
3. Evercoat #ad
Evercoat Fiberglass FIB-815 Maxim Panel Bonding Adhesive #adEvercoat #ad
- Maxim panel bonding Adhesive FIB-815. About evercoat: we lead the industry in the use of “green” technology and manufacture in the USA.
4. Norton #ad
Norton 636425-06420 SpeedGrip Metal Panel/Weld Bonding Acrylic Adhesive #adNorton #ad
- 220 milliliters; 2:1 cartridge. Lifetime corrosion and performance warranty. No welding required. Used for metal-to-metal bonding; 75 minutes. Oem approved.
5. 3M #ad
200 mL, 3M 07333 Impact Resistant Structural Adhesive Cartridge #ad3M #ad
- Corrosion Inhibiting Formula. Optimized shear, Peel, and Impact Performance. Room temperature Curing/Accelerate with Heat. Color Changing Chemistry.
6. J-B Weld #ad
J-B Weld 8265S Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy, 2 oz. #adJ-B Weld #ad
- J-b weld original: the original cold weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding. Once cured, j-b weld Original can be tapped, molded and drilled. When fully cured, j-b Weld Original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid.
J-b weld original’s set and cure color is dark grey. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. Can be drilled, filed, tapped, machined, sanded and painted. Will set in 4-6 hours, and cure in 16-24 hours.
Cure and set time: after mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, sanded, filled, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. J-b weld original provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel. Tensile strength is 3, 960 PSI.
Perfect for diy household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more. Versatile & dependable: j-b weld original is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit 287 degrees Celsius. Surface applications: metal, Wood, plastic & PVC, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass. J-b weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond. Waterproof, chemical, petroleum, and acid resistant when fully cured.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
|Warranty||Please Contact Seller for Product Warranty Information.|
7. 3M #ad
450 ml, 3M 58115 Panel Bonding Adhesive #ad3M #ad
- Room temperature curing accelerated curing with heat. May be used on many plastic and composite substrates. Recommended by many OEMs.
Can be weld bonded or rivet bonded within working time. Provides corrosion protection with lifetime. Adheres to a wide variety of properly prepared steel and aluminum substrates.
8. J-B Weld #ad
10 oz., J-B Weld 8271 KwikWeld Professional Size Steel Reinforced Epoxy Twin Pack #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Do it yourself: big or small, quality, you can diy it with j-b weld. When fully cured, KwikWeld is waterproof. Versatile and dependable: j-b weld kwikweld is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 3127 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit 110 degrees Celsius.
J-b weld kwikweld’s set and cure color is dark grey. J-b weld kwikweld pro size: professional 5 oz tubes of j-b weld kwikWeld.
Surface applications: metal, concrete, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass. Perfect for DIY. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. Once cured, filled, KwikWeld can be tapped, sanded, molded and drilled.
J-b weld delivers superior performance, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond. Kwikweld is a fast setting version of The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces. Cure and set time: after mixing the tubes at a 1: 1 ratio, it takes 6 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|