As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dunlop #ad
Dunlop D404 Front Motorcycle Tire 120/90-18 65H Black Wall, Fits: Honda Gold Wing/Aspen/Int. GL1100 1982-1983 #adDunlop #ad
- Offset center groove offers excellent straight-line stability. Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort. Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip.
Expanded size range fits a wide variety of older bikes and cruisers. Front and rear tread patterns designed for outstanding water evacuation and wet grip. The dunlop d404 is not recommended for use on Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
2. Bridgestone #ad
Bridgestone Trail Wing TW42 Dual/Enduro Rear Motorcycle Tire 120/90-18 #adBridgestone #ad
- Uni-directional pattern for reliable performance on dry and wet surfaces. Self-cleaning tread blocks still give a traction edge for muddy and loose terrains.
3. Dunlop #ad
Dunlop D404 Rear Motorcycle Tire 120/90-18 65H Black Wall #adDunlop #ad
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort. The dunlop d404 is not recommended for use on Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip. Front and rear tread patterns designed for outstanding water evacuation and wet grip. Expanded size range fits a wide variety of older bikes and cruisers. Offset center groove offers excellent straight-line stability.
4. MICHELIN #ad
MICHELIN AC10 Dual-Sport Bias Tire-120/90-18 65R #adMICHELIN #ad
- Specially formulated rubber mix promotes impressive durability. Though dot-approved for street use, micheliN AC10 tires aggressive bi-directional knob pattern makes them a great choice for recreational off-road and motocross riding.
Load capacity: 639 pounds. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Excellent traction on virtually any terrain. Lasting performance and outstanding value for money.
|Warranty||MICHELIN® motorcycle and scooter tires, used in normal service on the vehicle on which they were originally fitted and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings contained in the attached owner’s manual are covered by this limited warranty against defects in workman-ship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or six years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. At that time, all warranties, express or implied, expire. This limited warranty is extended to the first retail purchaser of the tire, or the original owner of a motorcycle/scooter fitted with MICHELIN® tires as original equipment.|
5. Dunlop #ad
DUNLOP D606 Rear Tire 120/90-18 #adDunlop #ad
- D. O. T. 10% on-road, 90% off-road. Dunlop designed the d606 tire to be street-legal, but with an emphasis on aggressive off-road riding and great longevity. At the same time, the d606's tread compound is engineered for good highway wear and grip.
A full-depth tread pattern designed for rigorous off-road use yields excellent traction on everything from hard-packed fire roads to soft single-track trails.
6. Sedona #ad
120/90-18, "Sedona MX907HP Hard Terrain Tire, Rear #adSedona #ad
- Siped and dimpled knobs add more bite-edges for the ultimate in traction. The mx907hp is designed for blue-groove traction. All new Hard-pack terrain compound.
Cross-patch tread design provides a larger contact patch that maximizes both in-line and cornering traction. Multi-knob tread pattern technology assures a large footprint.
7. MICHELIN #ad
Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tire Cruiser Front, 120/90-17 64S #adMICHELIN #ad
- Test riders logged more than half a million miles on U. S. Developed and tested by and for American riders. Roads. Each front commander tire size is tailored to the unique handling characteristics of each bike by a combination of profile and casing designs.
Rayon carcass ply instead of polyester for a compliant ride and stable handling. Aramid belts in the rear commander, controls the centrifugal growth on the tire allowing a large contact patch, instead of less costly fiberglass, excellent traction and wear.