As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maxima #ad
1 Liter Bottle, Maxima 56901 15WT Standard Hydraulic Fork Oil #adMaxima #ad
- Maxima fork oils are formulated from the highest quality base oils and advanced additives to prevent foaming, seal hardening, oxidation and stiction. Lubricinol provides for very low sliding friction and protects internal components from wear.
Temperature stable viscosity provides for constant fork action and terrain compliance for the front wheel. 5wt fork oil is normal service weight for MX applications, can be blended for intermediate viscosities. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. For all front suspension systems, both standard and cartridge.
2. Motul #ad
Motul 105931 Fork Oil EXP M/H 15W 6X1L #adMotul #ad
- Motul’s expertise addresses specific industrial constraints with high proficiency and innovative solutions. Our passenger car product range protects and takes care of your vehicle for the duration of its life cycle.
Motul has developed high performance metalworking fluids and lubrication products to address the highly demanding needs from the growing worldwide industrial business world since 1989.
Passion is what unites lovers of engineering to their machinery, the same passion that Motul puts into innovation. From the 8100, and transmission lubricants, to coolants, brake fluids, our 100% Synthetic oil line of products, Motul offers you a wide choice of products to keep your car running.
3. Maxima #ad
Maxima 59901-15 235/150 Grade 15WT Zero Drag Formula Racing Fork Fluid, 1 Liter #adMaxima #ad
- All weight grades can be blended for intermediate viscosity grades. Racing fork fluid 5wt is the same viscosity fluid as 01, ss7, or STD; KYB fluid and is recommended for most late model mx forks; 7wt, 10wt and 15wt is for those applications requiring greater damping.
This advanced formulation utilizes the latest friction reducers, anti-foam, rust and corrosion inhibitors and is resistant to oxidation and viscosity changes.
Maxima racing fork fluid is designed to drastically reduce stiction and meet all front suspension needs on both standard and cartridge systems. This viscosity index over 190+ assures constant fork action over a wide temperature range and also contains seal conditioners and shear stable polymers for long life.
4. PJ1 #ad
PJ1 2-15W-1L 15W Fork Tuner Oil, 1 L #adPJ1 #ad
- Available in 8 different multi-viscosity weights, providing consistent, smooth damping action for a more precise response from the forks. Pj1 fork tuner oils will not fade, be affected by hot or cold climates or break down under extreme riding conditions.
High viscosity index h. V. I. Fluid specially blended with anti-foaming additives, which provide consistent fork performance superior to standard fork oil, even under severe temperature ranges.
Synthetic anti-seal swell additive to help keep seals soft and to guard seal from leakage. Pj1 fork tuner special high viscosity Index formula far exceeds all OEM specifications and noticeably increases traction and handling for a smoother ride.
5. Liqui Moly #ad
Liqui Moly Fork Oil 15w Heavy 1L #adLiqui Moly #ad
- Can be used universally in telescopic forks, motor bicycles, shock absorbers in motorcycles, mopeds and other two-wheeled vehicles. Full synthetic fork oil and shockabsorber oil. Reduces shear losses and provides sure handling performance even after long use.