As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Synergy Manufacturing #ad
Synergy Jeep JK Heat Treated Tie Rod 8002 #adSynergy Manufacturing #ad
- Heavy duty tie rod for Jeep JK Wranglers. Strongest jeep JK Tie Rod on the market! Made from 1 3/8" 4130 chromoly and heat Treated for maximum strength - 200% stronger than stock tie rod.
Bent similar to factory bar to clear sway bar mounts. Synergy double adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle.
2. Synergy Manufacturing #ad
Synergy Manufacturing 4131-L Tie Rod End #adSynergy Manufacturing #ad
- Two are required for Synergy 8001 and 8002. Fully greasable sintered metal on metal bushing design has high wear resistance. Note: these only work with Synergy Manufacturing Steering.
Boots are made from tear/wear resistant black NBR and come with retaining springs. Forged bearing housing made from 1018 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface.
3. TeraFlex #ad
TeraFlex 1853900 JK HD Tie Rod and Drag Link Kit #adTeraFlex #ad
- Forged tie rod end housing designed specifically for JKs. Heat treated chromyl. Adjustable preload tension to ensure proper long term durability.
4. TeraFlex #ad
TeraFlex 1853910 Tie Rod Kit JK HD #adTeraFlex #ad
- Over 200% stronger than factory tie rod. Hd 1. 6" o. D. Includes the clamp #1123160, or the TeraFlex Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit.
Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromyl ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing. 4140 heat treated chromyl.
5. Synergy Manufacturing #ad
SYN-8802-01, Reaplacement HD Tie Rod for JL/JLU/JT from Synergy MFG #adSynergy Manufacturing #ad
- Fits: 2018+ jl / jlu / JT. Heat treated chromoly construction improves tie rod stiffness, strength, and steering feel, and eliminates any chance of bending this tie rod. Compatible with stock wheels and tires.
Tie rod is fully adjustable to fit all JL / JLU / JT models with different axle widths. We guarantee this tie rod will not bend on the toughest of trails. Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent tie rods and constantly having to align your vehicle.
6. Supreme Suspensions #ad
Supreme Suspensions, Carbon Steel Adjustable Tie Rod for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler #adSupreme Suspensions #ad
- Aftermarket wheel spacers can help solve this problem, especially on factory wheels. Compatible with 2007 - 2018 jeep Wrangler JK 2WD 4WD.
Contents: 1x carbon Steel Adjustable Tie Rod and Installation Instructions. For proper use, 4-1/2" wheel back spacing or less is recommended. Installation: easy bolt-on installation takes 1 to 2 hours. Benefits: replaces your worn out tie rod with our superior carbon steel tie rod.
Your wheels must not have more than 4-3/4" backspace or the Tie Rod can come in contact with the wheels. Technical notes: Corrects and Prevents Oscillation In The Driveline. Carbon steel is used due to its higher strength, durability and resistance to bending.
7. DOETSCH OFF-ROAD #ad
Doetsch Off-Road 07-18 Jeep JK/JKU 7075 1 TON ALUMINUM TIE ROD & DRAG LINK Steering Flip Kit with 1-Ton Offset Ends #adDOETSCH OFF-ROAD #ad
- 1. 5" diameter 7075 aluminum heavy duty Tie Rod with a Limited LIFETIME Warranty. Greasable 1-ton offset heavy Duty Tie Rod Ends with a 18 month Limited Replacement.
Machined wrench flats into each end of the bar, so that you can easily get a wrench on it for adjustment. 1. 5" diameter 7075 aluminum heavy duty Drag Link with a Limited LIFETIME Warranty.
8. MOOG #ad
Moog DS300005 Tie Rod End #adMOOG #ad
- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through bearing to stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength.
Patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional designs for a more durable part. Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear. Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear. Patent pending sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
9. Synergy Manufacturing #ad
JL/JLU/JT Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit by Synergy MFG 1 1/2" Dia. Synergy Tie Rod #adSynergy Manufacturing #ad
- Replaces axle side track bar mounting bolt. Required when using synergy 8802-01 JL Tie Rod to mount a steering stabilizer. Low profile stabilizer mounting stud prevents interference with Synergy upgraded steering components. 1. 5 inch clamp for attaching stabilizer to the Synergy JL Tie Rod.
10. Synergy Manufacturing #ad
Synergy Mfg replacement Heavy Duty Drag Link Kit for the JK Supersedes part number 8001 #adSynergy Manufacturing #ad
- Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to re-center your steering wheel. Larger tubing size than previous design improves drag link strength and steering feel.
Pitman arm side tie rod end is now a single plane design to eliminate unwanted drag link flop. Synergy heavy duty metal on metal tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance.
Drag link flip adapter is now included for those who will be converting to high steer. You spoke and we listened. Drag link fits all JK, including those with aftermarket JK axle housings. No longer need to purchase this part separately. Drastically simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement.