As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SportRack #ad
SportRack SR4883 Upshift Roof Mount Upright Bike Carrier #adSportRack #ad
- Please check the fit for your vehicle in the fit guide located in the Product Details area. Adjustable arm holds the down tube of the bike for greater stability.
Lock included to secure the bike to the carrier. Fits on sportrack roof Rack Systems, square, round and most factory roof racks. Wheel tray holds bike securely during transit.
|Manufacturer||Thule, Inc. #ad|
2. Swagman #ad
Swagman UPRIGHT Roof Mount Bike Rack #adSwagman #ad
- Sleek design: the minimalistic and sleek design looks great on any vehicle. It is made from sturdy plastic and steel and only weighs 5Ibs.
Versatile: this rack fits square, round and oval bars up to 3" wide and multiple units can be used on a single vehicle. Maximum weight capacity of 35Ibs. Easy to assemble: the upright roof rack installs in minutes following the instructions and carries one bike with no wheel removal necessary.
Worry free security: with tie down straps for wheels and locking feature included you will have peace of mind knowing your bike is secured to the rack whether on the road or parked. Per bike.
3. Swagman #ad
Swagman STANDARD Fork Mount Rooftop Bike Carrier #adSwagman #ad
- Versatile: the solid & versatile design fits most vehicles types & sizes. Easy to assemble: the standard is easy to assemble with no tools required, sets up in just minutes following the instructions. These blocks include 9mm Quick Release skewers that anchor your bikes to the rack.
Worry free security: bikes are secured on the fork mount blocks. Once assembled, simply load your bike and you are ready to go! Convenient: the upright roof top carrier, easily transports 1 bike while attaching to your roof rack. Fits square, round and oval bars up to 3" wide.
|Manufacturer||Swagman Bicycle Carriers #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. YAKIMA #ad
1 Bike Capacity, YAKIMA, HighRoad Wheel-On Mount Upright Bike Carrier for Roof Racks #adYAKIMA #ad
- Roof rack required: crossbar spread must be between 18" and 35"; Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks; T-Slot compatible with SmarT-Slot conversion kit sold separately.
Protect your gear: 2 sks same key system locks sold separately can be added to lock your bike to the mount and the mount to the base rack. Carry any bike: secure, sleek and simple to use; Carry almost any road or mountain bike; Fits 26" to 29" wheels and 23 mm to 4" tires with no adjustment.
Streamlined protection: low profile tray minimizes hatch interference; No wheel removal and no contact with the bike frame an ideal option for carbon fiber bikes and custom paint jobs. Easy to use: new integrated TorqueRight tightening knob is quick and easy to adjust and secures your bike with precision.
|Manufacturer||Yakima Products #ad|
5. YAKIMA #ad
FrontLoader Wheel-On Mount Upright Bike Carrier for Roof Racks, 1 Bike Capacity, YAKIMA #adYAKIMA #ad
- Easy loading: load your bike fully assembled on this wheel-on mount; FrontLoader holds your bike upright as you secure it. Carry any bike: fits virtually any type of bike, thru axles, including disc brakes, and full suspension bikes; Fits 20" to 29" wheels and tires up to 3".
Roof rack required: crossbar spread must be between 16" and 48"; Fits Yakima round, square, factory or aerodynamic crossbars; Fully assembled out of the box and easy, tool-free installation.
Protect your gear: 2 sks same key system locks sold separately can be added to lock your bike to the mount and the mount to the base rack. No frame contact: frontloader holds the bike by the front and rear wheel; No frame contact makes it a great option for carbon fiber and custom paint jobs.
6. Rage Powersports #ad
Rage Powersports Apex 1-Bike Upright SUV Roof Rack Locking Bicycle Carrier #adRage Powersports #ad
- Adjustable clamping arm attaches to bicycle down-tube. Recommended to be positioned at least 28" apart for maximum stability. Fits crossbars up to 3.
25"w x 1-5/8"h with a minimum of 1" from roof to crossbar. Transports a single bicycle on an existing vehicle roof rack. Steel construction with a glossy black paint finish.
|Brand||Rage Powersports #ad|
7. YAKIMA #ad
RaptorAero Wheel-On Mount Upright Bike Carrier for Roof Racks, 1 Bike Capacity, Yakima #adYAKIMA #ad
- Protect your gear: sks same key system locks sold separately can be added to lock your bike to the mount and the mount to the base rack. At minimum 16" crossbar spread.
Fits most bikes: fits 1" to 3" diameter downtubes; Accommodates disc brakes, thru-axles, and full suspension; Carries 1 bike up to lbs. Carry complete bike: a great option for bikes with traditional frame geometry and bikes with fenders; No front wheel removal necessary.
Roof rack required: crossbar spread must be between 16" and 38" for carrying 1 to 2 bikes 18" to 38" for carrying 3 or more bikes; Fits Yakima round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars. Small but mighty: lightweight construction and a streamlined profile; RaptorAero is as easy to use as it is unassuming; Tool-free installation.
8. Thule #ad
Thule ProRide XT Roof Bike Rack #adThule #ad
- Lock bike to carrier and carrier to vehicle locks sold separate. Quick and secure mounting dial controls the force going into the bike frame. Load capacity: 44 lbs. Frame holder and wheel tray automatically position your bike as you secure it.
Easily switch carrier from one side of vehicle to the other. Soft claw pads adapt to your bike's frame minimizing risk of damage. Universal upright bike rack for 1 bike. Wheel holders firmly stabilized by diagonal quick release straps. Product weight: 11lbs. Mounts to all Thule rack systems and most factory racks.
9. YAKIMA #ad
1 Bike Capacity, Yakima, ForkLift Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks #adYAKIMA #ad
- Roof rack required: crossbar spread minimum of 16" and maximum of 42"; Fits Yakima round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars; Simple tool-free installation and removal.
Protect your gear: add sks same key System locks sold separately to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle. Fits most disc brakes: fits bikes that use standard 100 mm x 9 mm quick release front hubs; other hubs such as thru-axles require adapters.
No frame contact: forklift holds the bike by the front axle and the rear wheel; No frame contact means your bike's paint doesn't get scratched. Adjustable length: sliding wheel tray is easy to adjust and allows for a wide range of bike lengths; Carries 1 bike up to 35 lbs.
10. YAKIMA #ad
ForkChop Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks, 1 Bike Capacity, YAKIMA #adYAKIMA #ad
- Fits fat bikes: fits 15 mm thru-axle fat bikes out of box and 9 mm x 135 mm with Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer sold separately. Protect your gear: add sks same key system locks 1, sold separately to the included 9mm QR Locking Skewer to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle.
Streamlined and secure: split design for minimalist look and increased functionality when paired with cargo baskets; Secure carry with no frame contact.
Roof rack required: crossbar spread must be +/-10" of your bike wheelbase; Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks; Fully assembled out of box. Carry almost any bike: interchangeable inserts work with most axle configurations including quick release 9 mm and thru-axles 12 x 100 mm, 15 x 100 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 15 x 135/142/150 mm.
|Manufacturer||Yakima Products #ad|