As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lisle #ad
Lisle 17350 Pipe Stretcher Kit #adLisle #ad
- Stretches pipe up to 4-1/4" Including Stainless Steel. Use with an impact wrench to quickly stretch pipes. The tool can be used on the vehicle. Collet sets expand pipes from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4".
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime - Non on Bearing|
2. Vector Tools #ad
Vector Tools 3 PC Tail Pipe Expander Exhaust Pipes Muffler Spreader Tool Set Spreading KIT #adVector Tools #ad
- A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation. Designed to quickly and easily straighten out clamp dents in mufflers.
Small expander 1-1/8" to 1-3/4", medium expander 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", large expander 2-1/8" to 3-1/2". Includes 6pc extra o-ring . Drop forged, heat-treated steel .
3. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Muffler Pipe Spreader Automotive Car Tool Kit for Tail Pipe Tube with Storage Case and PPE Gloves, Orion Motor Tech 28mm Exhaust Pipe Expander Stretcher Tool Set 1-5/8 to 4-1/4 Inches #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Our helpful user manual is included to guide you through the process. Heavy-duty construction - all collets are made of aerospace-grade 6061 Aluminum while the expander utilizes Tempered 40CR Alloy Structural Steel, ensuring rugged rigidity over an extended service life.
Wide expanding range - the exhaust pipe stretcher offers various collets for a broad expansion range from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4". Gb standard compliant. Perfect for home DIY or professional auto shops. Includes: steel expander 1 5/8" - 2" collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" collet, 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, Steel expander 2" - 2 1/2" Collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" Collet.
Easy operation - choose the proper collet, clamp the pipe, and then expand the pipe—operation of our stretcher kit is really that simple! Use a 1/2" or 3/4" impact wrench to save even more effort.
Extra protection - ideal for fitting aftermarket exhaust components to standard tailpipes. Auto pipe expansion kit - this mechanic’s tool kit provides the handy collets and expander required to stretch tailpipes before making tight seals to pipes with smaller diameters. Includes a convenient tool storage case and one pair of protective gloves to ensure your safety throughout the installation & maintenance process.
4. Newsmarts #ad
3pcs 1-1/18" to 3-1/2" Tail Pipe Exhaust Muffler Spreader Tool, Newsmarts Exhaust Pipe Expander #adNewsmarts #ad
- A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation. How to use the tool: can be use with a hand ratchet or breaker bar and also a hand wrenches. Hex turning shafts are 3/4"in size; Extremely rugged, made by forged alloy steel.
Do not use air power impact tools on this expander, doing so will damage the expander. Easy to use: just select the correct size pipe expander for your pipe and then insert it in the damaged pipe end, then turn the expanders turning bar till the dents are removed.
Only use hand wrenches or hand ratchet thanks. Size: small expander: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4" ; medium expander: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" ; Large Expander: 2-1/8" To 3-1/2".
3pcs different sizes exhaust pipe expanders make it almost suitable for all kinds of pipes, ensures a perfect fit with pipes without leaks. This tail pipe expander is drop forged and heat treated, high strength and good toughness, used For exhaust system repair and installation.
5. Lisle #ad
Lisle 32750 Tailpipe Expander #adLisle #ad
- Package dimension : 16. 002 cms l x 8. 636 cms w x 8. 89 cms H. Boxed when delivered. Fit type: Universal. Removes clamp grooves and rounds out pipes.
6. ABN #ad
Tail Pipe Expander Exhaust Expander, Exhaust Pipe Stretcher Kit 1-5/18 to 4-1/4 Inch, ABN Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool #adABN #ad
- Organization: no need to worry about exhaust stretcher getting lost in a drawer; Exhaust tubing expander parts come in a plastic blow-molded case with slots designed for each piece. Package contents: exhaust pipe stretcher kit includes two collet expander chucks already assembled, a 3/4-inch shank and 1/2-inch shank; Five expander sleeves and two packs of black rubber O ring replacements; Lubrication recommended, not included.
Easy to use: simply lubricate all parts of the exhaust expander tool, attach sleeves as needed, insert pipe spreader into pipe, connect to existing drill, and expand away; Pipe might need to be warmed during winter months to prevent damage while using tube expander.
Expand most metals: tailpipe expander kit great for all types of pipes, from aluminum to stainless steel; Exhaust pipe expander kit can expand piping anywhere from 1-5/18" to 4-1/4" inches. Increase engine rpm: expanding your tailpipe increases exhaust volume, which increases vehicle RPM to give you more power for your engine; The ABN Exhaust Hanger Tool easily expands pipes with ease.
7. MONSTER-TOOL #ad
Copper Pipe Tube Expander Refrigeration Tools Pipe Center Punches Tool Tube Expander 1/4-inch 5/16-inch 3/8-inch 1/2-inch 5/8-inch 3/4-inch 7/8-inch #adMONSTER-TOOL #ad
- This item is made of heavy duty aluminium alloy handle and 40Cr steel central punch, solid and sturdy, ensuring durability and longevity. Ergonomic engineering designed handle with coarse surface, comfortable to hold and anti-slip.
Easy to use, an simple but effective hand tool for air conditioner maintenance and repairing. Hinge design to avoid swing of handle, ensuring stable operation. This tool can be use to expand copper pipe with diameter between 6-22mm.
8. YUTK #ad
US in Stock 3 PC Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool Set, Tail Pipe Butt Muffler Exhaust Expander Kit 1-1/8" to 3-1/2" with Blow Mold Storage Case #adYUTK #ad
- Ensures a perfect fit with no leaks and also removes dents and clamp marks. Used to expand a length of pipe in equal proportions so the pipe is the same diameter and not tapered. A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation.
Deal for fitting aftermarket components to standard exhausts. Capacity: small; 30-44mm, large; 55-85mm. Drop forged, heat treated steel Construction. Drive: small; 16mm hex, medium; 38-61mm, Medium; 17mm Hex, Large; 19mm Hex.
|Part Number||3pc Set Exhaust Muffler Spreader Tool|
9. xatos #ad
Xatos 3 PC Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool Set, Tail Pipe Butt Muffler Exhaust Expander Kit 1-1/8" to 3-1/2" with Blow Mold Storage Case #adxatos #ad
- Note: needs to be inserted fully, you can put a strong clamp around exposed portion. Used to expand a length of pipe in equal proportions so the pipe is the same diameter and not tapered. For use on all types of tail pipes, mufflers, and exhaust systems.
Instructionscan be use with a hand ratchet or breaker bar and also a hand wrenches. Best value ensures a perfect fit with no leaks and also removes dents and clamp marks. Comes with a red plastic box, easy to carry and storage.
Hex turning shafts are 3/4"in size;Extremely rugged, made by forged alloy steel. High qualitydrop forged and heat treated steel construction for strength and durability. Works with all 1-1/8 to 3-1/2" lD thin-wall pipes.
Do not use air power impact tools on this expander, doing so will damage the expander. This tail pipe expander set is designed to quickly and easily straighten clamp dents in mufflers and tail pipes. Set includes three different expander sizes. Only use hand wrenches or hand ratchet thanks. A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation. A simple wrench turn expands Pipe for Exhaust System Repair & Installation.
|Part Number||1-1/18'' to 3-1/3''|
10. STKUSA #ad
STKUSA Stark 3-Pieces 1/18'' to 3-1/2'' Tail Exhaust Pipe Expander Exhaust Muffler Spreader Tail Pipe Muffler Exhaust Spreader Kit with Storage Case #adSTKUSA #ad
- Wide application - 3 different sizes exhaust pipe expanders make it almost suitable for all kinds of pipes, ensures a perfect fit with pipes without leaks.
Precise design - used to extend a length of pipe in equal proportions so that the pipe diameter is the same rather than tapered. Function - ensure perfect fit, securely attached, and remove dents and nicks, no leakage, and not easy to loosen.
High-quality material - made of high-quality high-carbon steel, it has high strength and durability, and high-quality products provide you with high quality assurance. Size: small expander: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4" ; medium expander: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" ; Large Expander: 2-1/8" To 3-1/2".