As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Speedway Motors #ad
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- Features a ratcheting feed screw that has a hardened flaring cone supported by needle bearings to provide the most accurate flare possible. Works with tubing sizes of 3/16", 3/8", 1/2", 1/4", 5/8" and 3/4" outside diameter.
Creates profesional leak free flares with minimal effort. This is the best 37 degree flaring tool for the money we have found. Compatible with steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum tubing with .035" wall thickness.
2. Speedway Motors #ad
Deluxe 37 Degree AN Line Flaring Tool #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- Slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters. Standard brake and fuel lines are flared at 45-degrees which are not compatible with AN hardware. Works on 3/16", 1/4", 1/2" and 5/8" od tubing such as aluminum, copper, 5/16", 3/8", brass and mild steel.
Forms stronger flares assured by a smooth, even radius formed at base of every flare with its precision machined chamfer. The perfect tool to make 37-degree flares required for AN fittings.
3. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 71098 Silver 37 Degree Hydraulic Flaring Tool Adapter Set #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- Create perfect production quality flares on annealed stainless steel tubing, terne plate steel tubing, soft aluminum and soft copper tubing. 37˚ double flaring adapters in 3/16”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” sizes.
37˚ double flare die sets in 3/16”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” sizes. Primary uses include racing, restoration, hot rods, aviation.37˚ cone constructed of high quality machined steel.
4. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W80671 37 Degree Flaring Tool #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Set includes flaring bar and yoke with center screw. Fits tubing sizes: 3/16, 5/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2-Inch O. D. Creates the proper angle for AN and JIC fittings. Floating cone for accurate alignment. For high performance applications only.
5. Speedway Motors #ad
37 Degree AN Flare Tubing Standard Tube Flaring Tool #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- Will not make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines that are NOT compatible with AN hardware. Makes clean, accurate 37 degree single flares for AN hard lines every time.
Works on 3/16", 5/16", 3/8", 1/4", 1/2", and 5/8" OD tubing. For soft metal tubing such as aluminum, and mild steel, copper, perfect for brake or fuel lines. Not recommended for use on Stainless Steel.
6. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 72480 Blue & Silver 37 Degree Flaring/Double Flaring Hydraulic Tool Kit #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific. This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft". Includes 3/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2" dies 3/16, 5/16, 5/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2" double flare adapters and 37˚ cone packaged in a blow molded case.
Equipped with an englarged die set compression area for better grip of dies. Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming. Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place.
7. JINDITAI #ad
JINDITAI 37 Degree Non Ratchet Eccentric Pipe Flaring Tools SAE 3/16"-3/4" #adJINDITAI #ad
- Recommended for flaring aluminum and soft copper; will also flare hard copper and brass through a wall thickness of 0035 inches. 37-degree sae flares in 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 5/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8 and 3/4-inch sizes.
Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare. Non ratchet handle operation. Only for hand operation. Features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone for even metal flow.
8. Imperial #ad
37 Degree Large Size Rol-Air Flaring Tool #adImperial #ad
- In. B>: 3/4, vise clamp extension on yoke meets/exceeds: fed spec ggg-f-451a, dies clamp tubing w/o marking, soft steel, 7/8, 1 1/4 application: For Flaring and Burnishing Annealed Stainless Steel, 1, Type 1 Class 1, soft copper features: 3 cylinders in flaring cone roll out 37 deg flares above die block, Aluminum, Style B Includes: Case.
B>overall length in. B>: 11-7/8 construction: heat treated steel and stainless Steel Handle: Ratchet Drive Country of Origin subject to change: United States. B>item: large flaring tool, 37 degrees type: 2 pc. B>price for: each flare type: 37 degrees capacity tubing o. D.
9. K Tool International #ad
Double, 37 Degree Set. Single, Black, Vise-Mounted, T-Handle Screw Clamp, Easy to Use ; KTI70084, K Tool International Brake Line Flaring Tool, and Bubble Flares #adK Tool International #ad
- Vise-mounted - mount in your vise to help you easily form 37 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
Versatile - easily form 37-degreee double, single, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Easy to use - with the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
T-handle screw clamp - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming. Diameter - use with 3/16", 3/8" diameter lines, which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs, 5/16", 1/4", from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
10. Tool Guy Republic #ad
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 and 37 degree Set #adTool Guy Republic #ad
- Creates single flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares. Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, and soft metal tubing. Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
Quickly create single, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Easy operation. Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing. Works on steel, stainless steel, bubble or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing.