As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Permatex #ad
4 oz., Permatex 80019 Aviation Form-A-Gasket No. 3 Sealant #adPermatex #ad
- Temperature range of -65F to 400F. Resists gasoline, oil and grease. Slow-drying, non-hardening brush-top sealant. Approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications. Suggested applications: Close-fitting machined surfaces, sealing hoses, solid gaskets.
2. BRP #ad
Evinrude Johnson Triple-guard Grease #adBRP #ad
- Totally waterproof to prevent water wash-off. Not for use in wheel bearings or universal joints. Triple-guard is a tough grease that stays in place and is unaffected by vibration, or cold temperatures, saltwater, . Used on spark plug wire leads. Won't swell seals, packing or O-rings.
|Manufacturer||BRP Evinrude Johnson #ad|
3. Permatex #ad
Black, 4 oz. , Permatex 80062 High Tack Gasket Sealant #adPermatex #ad
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Temperature range: -65°f to 500°f -54°C to 260°C. Resists gasoline, antifreeze, axle lube, oil, kerosene, propane and butane; sensor-safe. Reliable, all-purpose sealant dries to a highly tacky, fast-drying, non-brittle film; remains tacky indefinitely.
Tacky paste for holding cut gaskets in place during assembly; helps seal cut gaskets. Suggested applications: valve covers, fuel pumps, carburetors, cork, manifold gaskets; seals any rubber, paper or composite gasket.
4. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80060 Super High Tack Gasket Sealant, 1.75 oz #adPermatex #ad
- Clean hands formula won't stain; resists engine fluids including diesel fuels and synthetic oils. Tough, pliable sealant and bonding agent; superior alternative to weather strip adhesive.
Temperature range: -65°f to 400°f -54°C to 204°C. Holds gaskets in place during positioning and assembly; non-hardening for easy disassembly. Suggested applications: Seals rubber, paper and composite gaskets, cork, and hose connections.
5. Johnson/Evinrude/OMC/BRP #ad
Johnson/Evinrude/OMC New OEM TRIPLE GUARD GREASE 1 LB. TUB 0775777, 775777 #adJohnson/Evinrude/OMC/BRP #ad
- Compatible with other products, can be used in conjunction with other greases. Prevents corrosion, forms protective coat, even in salt water; Holds up in weather extremes, lubricates at cold temperatures.
Repels water, will not mix with water and lose lubrication quality; Waterproof/salt waterproof, will not wash away under normal marine applications. Sold Each. Maintains stability, will not break down or lose consistency.
6. Henkel #ad
Single Tube, Henkel 908570 2.7 oz Tub Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant #adHenkel #ad
- 2. Use for sealing or repairing door frames, gaskets, appliances, vents, weather-stripping, toys, windows, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots.
Bonds abs, wood, glass, stainless steel, fiberglass, vinyl tile, aluminum, ceramic, granite, porcelain, cultured marble, some rubbers and plastics.7 oz. Aquarium safe. No cracking, peeling or shrinking.
7. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80057 Super "300" Form-A-Gasket Sealant, 4 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Suggested applications: Valve cover gaskets, compressors, diesel engine heads. Non-hardening sealant designed to resist heat transfer fluids such as oil or antifreeze. Temperature range -65F - 425F. Resists antifreeze, aviation fuels, high-detergent oils and lubricants.
8. Versimold #ad
Cord Fix Putty, Hand Moldable Compound, Perfect for DIY Fixes and Projects, Made in USA Black, Versatile and Moldable Silicone Rubber, Versimold, Repair Putty #adVersimold #ad
- Easy to use - create any shape, then heat at 250° F to create a strong, flexible rubber part in minutes. Heat and chemical resistant - resists most chemicals including fuels, bases, oils, acids, solvents, and refrigerants.
Replace any rubber part - Make any custom rubber part in minutes to repair or replace gaskets, electrical, or plumbing components. Bonds to rubber - will actually bond to most other rubber items so you can repair existing rubber items. Made in the uSA in Southern Maryland. Can be heated to 900° F after being cured.
9. 3M #ad
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200 06560 – Semi-Permanent Flexible Adhesive Sealant for Boats and RVs – White, 1/10 Gallon #ad3M #ad
- Cures fast one-part adhesive sealant requires no mixing, typically cures in as little as 24 hours so you can get back on the water faster.
Long lasting formula tough polyurethane polymer resists weathering and salt water. Seals above and below waterline – ideal for joints, rub-rails, access plates and other areas shielded from the sun.
Won’t crack or peel – stays very flexible, retaining strong bonds even during vibration, structural movement or shock. Allows for disassembly without damage – medium-strength, semi-permanent adhesive sealant allows for bonded parts to be removed after prolonged use.
10. Permatex #ad
3 oz. , Permatex 80016 Form-A-Gasket #2 Sealant, Blue #adPermatex #ad
- Designed for dressing/sealing cut gaskets on flexible/stamped parts. Slow-drying, non-hardening sealant approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications.
Allows for easy disassembly if required; resists gasoline, oil and grease. Temperature range: -65f to 400F -54C to 204C. Suggested applications: Valve cover gaskets, and oil pan gaskets.