As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W175 Brake Spring Pliers #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Socket end removes spring from anchor stud and notched end installs spring on anchor. Use to remove and install shoe return springs on most drum brakes. Lifetime warranty. Lifetime warranty.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
2. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro Pneumatic Tool 7848 8-Piece Professional Brake Tool Set #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- 2 brake adjustment spoons and mini adjustment spoon. Blow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport. Weight 4. 5 lbs. Blow molded case for storage. Designed to be used on most foreign and domestic cars and trucks.
3. ARES #ad
ARES 70191, Brake Spring Compressor Tool, Provides Leverage to Remove and Install Stubborn Hold-Down Springs of Drum Brakes #adARES #ad
- You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your areS Brake Spring Compressor Tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
Design considerations: this brake spring Tool features a comfortable handle and a fluted socket for maximum gripping force, so you can firmly secure the drum brake hold down springs. Specifications: our brake spring compressor tool provides the leverage needed to easily remove and install stubborn drum brake shoe retaining spring washers up to 7/8 inches in diameter.
Frustration free: our brake spring tool's design makes the removal and replacement of backing plate springs, cups, and pins easy, so you can get the job done quickly and easily.
If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program.
|Warranty||Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. Lisle #ad
Lisle 50700 Brake Adjusting Tool #adLisle #ad
- Insert tool through slot in backing plate. Different angle at each end adapts to various makes and models. Speeds star wheel adjusting.
5. Lisle #ad
Lisle 45100 Brake Spring Tool #adLisle #ad
- Expand spring to install or remove. Turn handle to lock on spring. Engage brake spring in tool head.
6. ABN #ad
ABN Universal Drum Brake Puller 8-Piece Set with Carrying Case – Master Removal Tool Kit for Automotive Drum Brakes #adABN #ad
- Easy storage: heavy-duty 14. 8” x 2. 3” x 105” 37. 6cm x 5. 8cm x 26. 7cm blow-molded plastic carry case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick organization.
Contents: package includes 1 spring compressor + 1 brake spring installer + 1 spring removal tool + 1 brake retaining spring tool + 1 brake spring pliers + 2 brake adjustment spoons + 1 mini brake adjustment spoon + 1 carrying case. Comfortable grip: molded and textured tool handles are a larger size for a secure grip and less user fatigue.
Durable: constructed from heat-treated metal that is plated with chrome for strength and longevity. Practical: use the abn universal drum brake puller 8-piece set with Carrying Case – Master Removal Tool Kit for Automotive Drum Brakes to service drum brakes on most European/Japanese imported and American domestic vehicles.
7. ABN #ad
ABN Spring Compressor Leverage Tool to Remove & Install Hold-Down Small–Large 5/8in–7/8in Drum Brake Washer Springs #adABN #ad
- Frustration-free: the abn spring compressor leverage tool to remove & install hold-Down Small–Large 5/8”–7/8” Inch Drum Brake Washer Springs takes a brake spring installation from a struggle to a simple task and makes popping off springs and caps a painless job.
Reliable knurled cap design: designed with a knurled and grooved base cup for a secure, firm grip on those stubborn hold-down washers/springs on drum brakes. Get the job done: designed for use with both large and small brake spring washers sizes 5/8” to 7/8” on motorcycle and medium car and truck brakes; Removes and replaces rear brake shoes, cups, pins, backing plate springs, and other parts.
Grip comfortably: Contour grip plastic handle for less user fatigue and more comfort. Built to last: shaft and cup constructed from steel for strength and longevity; Handle constructed from ABS plastic and is heat-resistant.
8. GEARWRENCH #ad
287D, GEARWRENCH Drum Brake Adjusting Tool #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Item package Weight: 1. 25 lb. Item package dimension: 1075" l x 6. 25" w x 2. 28" h. Country of origin: Taiwan, Province Of China. Model number: 287D.
|Manufacturer||K-D Tools #ad|
9. Powerbuilt #ad
Powerbuilt 648411 Drum Brake Return Spring Tool #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Powerbuilt tools and equipment meet or exceed applicable standards set by the US Government and American National Standards. Millions of powerbuilt products are used every day around the globe, on the job, at home and in the garage.
Powerbuilt tools are built with the performance, features, fit and finish to satisfy the most demanding users. Use with confidence that you are using the best. Drum brake Return Spring Tool.
10. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 27194 Professional Brake Tool Set, 8-Piece #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Set includes: three different brake spoons to adjust most brake drums, five different brake spring tools that will service most drum brakes. Comes in a sturdy blow-mold storage case. Brake spring pliers. Two brake adjustment spoons and one mini adjustment spoon.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEM Limited Lifetime|