As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kurtzy #ad
Tools For Making Crafts, Precision Wire Cutters, Electrical & Electronics, Round & Bent Nose Pliers, Needle, Beading, Kurtzy Mini Jewelry Plier Tool Kit Set with Soft Grip Handles 8 Pack #adKurtzy #ad
- Pliers are shipped coated in oil to ensure rust free on arrival. Great tool kit addition: with this one practical kit you can carry out any task or project from cutting, bending, shaping and grabbing.
Simply get in contact with us and we will refund you. 8 piece plier set: this kit contains ideal tools for beginners or professionals. Ergonomic rubber handles: each small plier has a rounded ergonomic handle to fit comfortably in your hand and has a non-slip soft orange rubber grip.
Some heads have serrated teeth for extra-grabbing power, some have long narrow noses for precision and some have smooth heads so do not scratch.
Perfect for all projects: snipping, beading, pc building, electronics/electrical component work, crimping and shaping. Our set contains wire cutters L11. 5cm 4. 53 inches, linesman pliers L12. 4cm 4. 88 inches and end cutters L10cm 3. 94 inches. With spring-loaded and rubber non-slip handles, long nose pliers l12. 5cm 4.
2. The Beadsmith #ad
Tool for Straightening Wire, Jewelry Making Supplies, Flat-Nose Pliers #adThe Beadsmith #ad
- Top quality: add these pliers to your jewelry repair kit so you can create high-quality jewelry. Simple: new and experienced jewelry artists alike can use these pliers to help wire keep its shape.
Flat jaws: this tool's flat jaw surface provides consistent grip ideal for straightening wire. Compound joint box: These pliers apply uniform pressure and keep the jaws parallel. Heavy-duty: these high-quality jaw pliers help you create bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
3. Ticarus #ad
Ticarus 1 Pack 45 Steel Jewelry Bead Crimper Tools Crimping Press Plier for Jewelry Making Red #adTicarus #ad
- It flattens the beads to secure the ends of the jewelry piece. Pliers with teeth clamp positioning ball 2/2. 5/3mm. Just place a crimp bead or tube in the tool and squeeze. Crimping pliers are exactly what you need for crimping beads and tubes in your jewelry, tempered for durability.
Size: about 5. 12 inch 130mm long, 2 inch 55mm wide, 17mm thick. The nose on these crimping pliers can be used to crimp beads using different techniques.
Works equally well with either round or tube crimps. Our crimping tool with little teeth that individual pressure points on the crimp and also even when the jaws fully closed those little space left to prevent the wire becoming completely crushed.
The plier has red comfortable, padded handles, ensure comfortable use while crafting, grooves round off their edges for a smooth, professional result. Crimp beads and tubes down on string material with this crimper.
4. Maruto Hasegawa #ad
Maruto Hasegawa Pro-Hobby Round Nose Pliers Convergent Type, Made in JapanHrc-D14 #adMaruto Hasegawa #ad
- The diameter of the tip the cone fits perfectly is 08mmφ, the thinnest product. The highly durable stainless steel spring makes it easy to handle. It fits hand well. Easy to grip and does not slip even when it's wet. Round pliers with a thick grip and easy to grip. Made in Japan.
|Brand||Maruto Hasegawa #ad|
|Manufacturer||Maruto Hasegawa #ad|
5. Beadsmith #ad
Tool for jewelry making, green PVC comfort grip handle with double-leaf spring, The Beadsmith Micro-Fine Bent Flat Nose Pliers, 5 inches 127mm with polished steel head #adBeadsmith #ad
- Heavy-duty: these high-quality pliers help you create bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Simple: new or experienced jewelry artists can use these pliers without marring wire or soft metals.
Comfort grip: features comfortable PVC grips that help ease hand fatigue while crafting. Professional quality: This durable tool helps you create high-quality jewelry pieces. Fine tips: makes precision work easier than ever with tips that can handle detailed and delicate work.
6. The Beadsmith #ad
5.5 inches 140mm with high carbon steel head, electronics or micro mechanics, tool for jewelry making, black comfort grip handle with spring, The Beadsmith Hi-Tech Round Nose Pliers #adThe Beadsmith #ad
- Micro tips: makes precision work easier than ever with tips that can handle detailed and delicate work. Heavy-duty: these high-quality pliers help you create bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Simple: new or experienced jewelry artists can use these pliers without marring wire or soft metals.
Professional quality: Made of lap joint construction this durable tool helps you create high-quality jewelry pieces. Comfort grip: features comfortable grips that help ease hand fatigue while crafting.
7. IRWIN #ad
10-Inch 2078110 , IRWIN VISE-GRIP Locking Pliers, V-Jaw, Blue #adIRWIN #ad
- Multi-groove ratcheting system has 2X more positions than other groove joint pliers for a precise grip on almost any surface. Backed by the irwin vise-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee. Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch grips increase control and reduce hand fatigue.
Durable constructed using a Metal Injection Molding MIM process for exceptional strength and performance. Press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
8. The Beadsmith #ad
The Beadsmith Round Nose Parallel Pliers, 5.5 inches 140mm, Steel tool for jewelry making, with spring #adThe Beadsmith #ad
- Uses: forms smooth curves, creates loops and bends shapes in metal sheets and wire. Simple: new or experienced jewelry artists can use these pliers without marring wire or soft metals.
Heavy-duty: these high-quality pliers help you create bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Professional quality: This durable tool helps you create high-quality jewelry pieces. Parallel tips: provide a uniform grip, applying even and consistent pressure every time.
9. BeadSmith PL 374 Convex/Concave Bending and Forming Parallel Pliers #ad
Jewelry Making Supplies, 5.25 Inches, Bending Parallel Pliers with Spring #adBeadSmith PL 374 Convex/Concave Bending and Forming Parallel Pliers #ad
- Form smooth curves in wire, sheet metal and more. Parallel pliers are used when Uniform, Even Pressure is required. These concave convex pliers are Perfect for Bending and Forming.
Unlike standard pliers apply angled, unveven pressure. High quality BeadSmith tool. Compound box joit causes the entire jaw to to stay parallel for uniform, even pressure. Sturdy construction, Contoured, Textured Handles.
10. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN VISE-GRIP Pliers Set with Case, 8 Pieces 2078714 #adIRWIN #ad
- Spring loaded for easy gripping and reduced hand fatigue. Small pliers constructed of nickel chromium steel for overall strength and durability. Protouch grips for comfort and reduced hand fatigue. Convenient storage case included. Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp for longer.